Does Debbie

Friday, March 11, 2005

The Randomness in My Life Part 2

This should really be called The Randomness At Work. I couldn't make this shit up if I tried.

So I go to the bathroom at work. To paint the picture, our bathrooms have an area where there are mirrors and wrapped hard candies (with a typed sign above the candy bin that reads "Please wash your hands before taking a candy. Thanks") before you actually enter the room with stalls and sinks. I guess this is the primping area, and I don't think the men's bathroom has it. Actually, I don't think the women's bathrooms on all the floors have primping areas. But I am lucky. I sit on a floor that has one.

As I walk into the bathroom, a few minutes ago, I enter to find a group of three chit-chatting. Seems normal you might think? It would be had one of those people not been of the male gender. Yup, a man in the woman's room. And to make matters odder, this guy was asking the other two women (and me as I walked in) which guys we thought were cute in the office. This gay tyke wanted to gossip about boys in the bathroom. Too funny! When I told him that there were sadly no cute men to ogle over all day long, he proceeded to tell us his office crush, Andrew.

I think Ali McBeal was onto something with the unisex bathrooms... work would be so much more interesting that way....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home