Does Debbie

Saturday, April 09, 2005

Wrong Bra

To the owner of this email (and one of my friends,) I hope you don't mind that I am sharing this with the masses. You will remain anonymous, I swear. I just thought that your email was too damn funny to be enjoyed only by me (and the two other people you sent it to.) How often do your friends tell you that they have been wearing the wrong bra size for 20 years??!!

"Just went to a nice bra store and found out I'm not a 36DD, I'm a 34F bordering on being a 32F. Some of the bras had to be taken in. I guess I kept going up in # when I was supposed to go up in cup size. I was always too embarrassed to wear such a big size but it really made a huge difference in fit and comfort.

I'm recommending for everyone I know to get checked out.

Off to XXXX tomorrow with my new 34F boobs. Hope you have a good week."

May getting your boobs measured be a lesson to all!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home