Does Debbie

Sunday, May 08, 2005

Weird Me (1-10)

Sorry, there is no "story" here, just a list of the oddities that make me me. I have never crafted a list of this sort before and was curious to see what my fingers on the keyboard would lead to. So here goes:

1. My greatest pet peeves are chewing gum and people that spell "a lot" as one word.
2. I can only set my alarm to an odd number. 7:37- yes. 7:40- no.
3. In high school, my friend Niki and I would have language days. One day we would try to rhyme in every conversation. Another day we had to use a British accent.
4. A snack I enjoy is a cup of cold milk and hot chocolate. The powder from the hot chocolate doesn't dissolve and you need to eat it with a spoon.
5. I can stick my legs behind my head. Both of them. At the same time.
6. When I go running with someone, I need to run on the right hand side.
7. I want to be cremated because I am claustrophobic.

8. Men that do crossword puzzles turn me on.
9. I truly believe I will be famous one day.
10. When my sister and I lived together, we used to play "dead." When one of us walked in the front door, the other would undergo a spaced out, gazed "dead" look on the sofa. No ketchup was used to simulate blood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home