Does Debbie

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Space Cake

So this past weekend I spent in NYC rather than the beach as I wanted to "chill out" and relax. Interestingly enough, my choice in activities were anything but. Like deciding to grab drinks with a co-worker after work on Friday. And deciding that after two margaritas I should drink a double shot of tequila. Or deciding to eat pot brownies (aka Space Cake) at a friend's BBQ Saturday night. And then deciding that the amount I ate wasn't doing anything so deciding to eat more.

I normally would not share my "illegal" activities with the general public but what I went through Saturday night was too crazy not to. Before going to bed in my hallucinating phase, I decided to write down my thoughts. Perfect blog entry. Or a perfect way to get fired from my job. Just kidding. Anyway, what you'll read below was not edited. And written at 3am. But enjoy...

I am very high right now and want to write down my thoughts so tomorrow ,mornig this wont’ seem like a very weird dream. I am having a hard time typing and can’t seem to reeme ber where thje keys are. Fuck it. This is making me feel even weirder. When the red line comes on from a underlines word it looks cool. Like this. Kfdo. See?: that was supposed to be a question mark bur I couldnr’ find ir. Matt is here snoring; no he’s not. I am going to kill Stacey for letting me have ,more pot browmies/ they tasted like shit. But wow/ ok, I can’t hit the right keys and now I am getting tired. So I must go to sleep/. The screen is very brights and being this high I feel like the little girl from poltergeist. I am going to read this letter to stacehy tomorrow so she can see just how off my mind I am. If I stay this way I will be on the streets. I understand why crackheads are always high. Ok, goof night. This was fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home