Does Debbie

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Peanut Butter

To know me is to know that I love peanut butter. With jelly. With bananas. On a spoon with a few chocolate chips on top. In fact, it would be an accurate claim to state that I plow through a jar a month. I was a Smooth Reduced Fat Skippy girl up until two months ago, when my healthy conscious led me to switch to Reduced Fat All Natural Smuckers Smooth. Not as good, by any means, but a little less sugar.

The other night, for a late night snack, I had one scoop of peanut butter. I forgot just how sticky and goopy it was. It stuck to the roof of my mouth and I almost gagged. I grabbed the water bottle in my fridge to help wash it down.

Flash forward to the next day. Matt was hanging out at my apartment. Given that it was pushing 100 degrees, I immediately offered him a nice cold beverage. Which consisted of the water bottle in my fridge. Matt was hot, he was thirsty. He chugged it down, and then asked me if I recently ate peanut butter.

I grossed him out for the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home