Does Debbie

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Rite Aid Wins

I did not think it was possible for one store to have more incompetent employees than Duane Reade. After all, the 'Reade averages one competent employee for about every 4 morons. But it has been done. Duane Read- step aside. Rite Aid is kicking your ass.

Just when I was getting used to the 3 minute lines at Duane Reade. Just when I was accepting their prices, and the fact that the items marked on are never actually on sale. Just when I learned how people who never got past 7th grade supported themselves. I now have a whole new level of substandard to get used to.

Rite Aid's cashiers should be admired on one hand. They speak slow. Well, maybe too slow. And they are patient, especially to all the people who fight their bills. And they like to let their employees shine- after all, to be the one cashier ringing up 27 customers is a feat unto its own.

Rite Aid, I applaud you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home