Does Debbie

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Grossed Out

So here I am in Minneapolis. Make that 14 fucking degrees Minneapolis.

Fortunately I am at the nice hotel again with the 42' plasma TV and yummy bed. The hotel room also happens to have a jacuzzi tub with a flat screen TV on the wall behind it. So after a long day of flying, client meetings, and a huge-ass dinner with co-workers, I thought a jacuzzi would be just the treat I needed.

I filled the tub, turned on Sex and the City, and sent my man a text wishing he was there. Ahhh, I was relaxing. And then it happened:


Within 3 minutes of sitting there, my cell phone rang. Worse, it was my boss, who happens to be in Minneapolis with me. Under normal circumstances I would immediately hit Ignore on the phone and wish this memory away. However, we had an early morning client meeting and I had a feeling this call was timely.

I turned off the jets as quickly as I could and grabbed the phone. And then, unfortunately, spent 4 too many minutes on the phone with him, naked in the tub.

I have never been more grossed out in my life.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:47 PM, Blogger xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx said…

    I got a call from Minneapolis around this time. I figured someone was looking to sell me something and I didn't pick up. Damn!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home