Does Debbie

Monday, December 12, 2005

Another Bathroom Rant

There is nothing I hate more about going to the bathroom at work, than the "legs." Let me explain:

without fail, every time I have to "go" to the bathroom at work, there is someone in one of the stalls. Now, the problem is that this person is not actually going to the bathroom. They are not flushing. And they are definitely not wiping. You see, "legs" is the person that has to "go" and wants to do it in privacy, so when someone enters the bathroom while they are in a stall, they just sit and wait for the person to leave.

When you have to just pee, it is not a big deal. You go as fast as you can and let "legs" get back to business. But it is quite uncomfortable when have to "go" as well. You can't ride out this person, as they are trying to ride you out. And trying to take a shit while another person is sitting there in deafening silence is just creepy.

There is always the chance that you might recognize the person by their shoes and pants, and then say hello, thus blowing their cover and making them uncomfortable. But usually "legs" is a pair of black pants and black boots, that half the floor could be wearing.

Which leaves me with one other option: leave the bathroom and come back 10 minutes later. Damn, why can't we have private stalls!!

PART 2: I am writing this post script the day after I wrote the original story. I just went to the bathroom and who was there? LEGS! I think I might start a new blog that just counts how often women pull this shit. Or shall I say don't shit, and just sit there. : )

1 Comments:

  • At 10:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    that is just hysterical! next time you should ask "legs" if she could spare a square...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home