Does Debbie

Saturday, December 10, 2005

She Comes First

So, the other night I was at the man's, and just not in the mood to watch TV (which he was.) I glimpsed through his 18-book "library" and unfortunately, just couldn't tackle Edgar Allen Poe, or David Eggers. Which left me to lay in his bed, and... think.

Within a few minutes, he came into the room, reached into a mysterious spot (couldn't tell if it was under the bed or in a secret compartment in his night table) and whipped out a book that he thought I might enjoy reading: She Comes First. Now, he wasn't trying to give me lessons on rug munching to test out next time I hung out with a girlfriend, but rather an insight to the "art" form of the female oral sex.

The first 3/4 of the book was about the body part. Did you know there are 18 parts to the clitoris? It wasn't until the end that you get into the technique. This was fascinating! Was this author right? Did he really master the task? What- it takes the average woman 15 to 45 minutes to orgasm?? This book was thorough. I didn't even know what all those steps were!

Now, for you men out there, might I suggest a quick glimpse through the book. I know you might be embarrassed to buy it in a store (kinda like how I can't buy condoms), that's why god created Amazon.com. And you women, trust me, it might be the best $15 you have ever spent on a guy. And just think how much fun it would be to buy this book for your company's Secret Santa!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home