Does Debbie

Thursday, January 26, 2006

My Mood

I'm in a rather shitty mood today, and really have no desire to write in this damn blog. But since writing always makes me feel better, I thought I'd give it a try. Sticking to the crap mood theme, I have decided to make a list of things that put me in my various moods.

Things that put me in a good mood

1. Receiving a compliment. Or oral sex. Same thing
2. When Jack Wagner comes onto the radio, blaring "All I Need"
3. Counting 1 less dimple in my ass

4. A clear, sunny day. A full moon (not that kind, you perv)
5. Going to Whole Foods and swirling out their home made peanut butter with chocolate

Things that really piss me off
1. Eating an amazing meal, only to have to run to the bathroom less than an hour later

2. Hootie and the Blowfish on the radio
3. Crappy episodes of LOST- what the hell was that last night??
4. The smirk. Could there be any worse facial expression?
5. People who send you monthly emails of their children without asking

2 Comments:

  • At 3:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love #5 on your things that piss you off list. I got two of those emails this week, and both are from people whose kids I haven't even met.

     
  • At 2:48 PM, Blogger Chris said…

    THANK YOU!! I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought Lost was a piece of shit Wednesday night. Usually I'm frustrated from the neverending stream of unexplained phenomenon (Locke can walk, polar bear attacks, a monster made of mist), but this last episode felt like a filler episode because they're running out of ideas.

    I guess it's not too bad considering they've had like 30 episodes and only one bad one. I'll keep watching regardless.

    Oh yeah and oral is awesome... giving or receiving.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home