Does Debbie

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Profile Oops

So I'm having a crazy day at work yesterday, trying to get everything done in time for the Billy Joel concert (which was awesome, by the way) when I receive an annoying email from my sister.

"I just re-read something in my jdate profile that I did not write and I am very upset. If you wrote it (since you are the only one that has my password, which is now changed) I do not think it is funny and I think it is very immature! "

This peaked my interest immediately. Granted I do have my sister's password. However, I have not been on the site since early December when she made me look at her new pictures and see if any of the men she wrote back responded. Of course I changed her profile when she first gave me her password months ago (e.g. what you learned in past relationships: I don't like dutch ovens,) but this time the culprit was not me.

Immediately, I asked what was changed, to which she replied, "Under the About Me section, someone wrote that I liked to give oral!!!!!"

This was hysterical. I wish I could have taken credit for this, although I would honestly never write anything that crass (seriously, I wouldn't.)

Well that explained the spike in hits to her profile.



4 Comments:

  • At 3:32 PM, Blogger Chris said…

    For those of you who have been in chat rooms before, there's a site where people send in excerpts from various conversations. This particular quote came to mind:

    http://bash.org/?5775

     
  • At 3:43 AM, Blogger Esther Kustanowitz said…

    That's crazy...and yet, I'm fascinated. Can you give me any more info about what happened?

     
  • At 8:37 AM, Blogger Does Debbie said…

    The mystery remains unsolved... and now I no longer have my sister's password to write to potential suitors for her... bummer.

     
  • At 3:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your interest was not peaked, it was piqued.
    Why is this such a common error?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home