Does Debbie

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Coming to a Theater

There is a weird phenomenon that I just realized, about 2 seconds ago: If they make a movie about you and any aspect of your life, you will die. I know, everyone dies, so let me be more specific. You will die within a few days or weeks of the movie opening. Or at least within the year.

The latest victim: Curious George. Ok, maybe that wasn't the funky monkey who kicked the can, but the guy did write and edit the books and movies.

And what about Ray Charles (died in June 2004, movie came out in October) and Johnny Cash (I know, he died 2 years before the movie came out but work with me here.)

I bet there are more. I'm going to go look.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    If this is truly the case, anybody here want to do a short film on George Bush?

     
  • At 10:45 PM, Blogger Chris said…

    My favorite part of that article:

    "The bloodied body of Shalleck, 76, was found Tuesday covered in garbage bags in the driveway of his mobile home."

    ...

    "Police were treating the case as a possible homicide..."

    Gee, do ya think? Maybe they get a lot of suicides where the deceased has bloodied themselves like a bad horror movie and then covered up in garbage.

     
  • At 3:41 AM, Blogger Esther Kustanowitz said…

    Also, Domino...this year's film about Domino Harvey was released a few months after her death.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home