Does Debbie

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Sorry

I have been in a crappy mood due to work circumstances and have nothing to say. I'm tired and boring. But I did go to Il Mulino last night for dinner. This is what we ate:

When you sit down: a huge slab of Parmesan cheese, a small dish of some eggplant concoction, the best garlic bread, some sort of salami type meat, and these spicy breadsticks

Appetizer: A plate of two pastas. One was ravioli with porccini mushrooms in a champagne cream sauce with truffle oil. The other was whole wheat tagliasomething with basil and shrimp.

Main course: The man had some veal dish that looked like a ping pong paddle with salad on top. I had snapper on top of broccoli raab with mushrooms. I ate three bites.

Dessert: Flourless chocolate cake. One piece which we both split. ($23 for that, lol.)

Delish!

1 Comments:

  • At 1:20 PM, Blogger Tracy said…

    OH wow... we are going there TONIGHT!!! Taking Eric's parents out ... can't wait for a big slab of cheese... MMMMMM! (and I'm not kidding!)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home