Does Debbie

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Toilet Paper Oops

We've all seen it and laughed: the person who walks out of the bathroom with toilet paper stuck to their foot. Sometimes we're nice and tell the person. Not that often, of course- that takes the fun out of their embarrassment.

I topped that.

A few years ago, I was grabbing drinks with my friend from high school at Cafe Deville. The drinks were flowing, the food was eh, and I needed to pee. I excused myself from the table, walked to the ladies room, did my business, and returned back to the table.

Only to realize that I had toilet paper sticking out of my pants. Yup, I was the schmuck who went to the bathroom, put paper on the seat, and after going to the bathroom, pulled up my pants and had toilet paper coming out of my ass. To make matters worse, I walked halfway across the crowded room, with my toilet papered ass on display. My friend pointed it out when I returned to the table. I was mortified.


To this day, when I walk out of the bathroom, I rub my hands over my butt, to make sure my underwear isn't sticking out. And I double check that neither is the toilet paper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home