Does Debbie

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Let Me Vent

I woke up this morning and forgot I had a dentist appointment. Fortunately, I made it there in time. Actually, it should be "unfortunately" as I had to have a filling replaced. But I was impressed- in under an hour, I had my teeth cleaned, x-rays taken and a cavity filled.

Then, it was off to work to learn that the server is down, meaning limited email, if any. Combined with the noxious smell of sewage streaming down from the vent above my head, my office is just a joy to be in. I honestly feel like I am working in a diaper. I want to vomit.

My co-worker is late for our 12:30 meeting and we have a huge client meeting tomorrow we need to prepare for.

Over the weekend, I had to buy a new ipod, as my 2 1/2 year-old one died. Hard-drive failure. So the money I won gambling in AC was spent... and then some.

I saw Da Vinci Code last night... eh. But Drew Barrymore was there with her Stroke's boyfriend, which was a great sighting.

On a totally unrelated note, I walked by a church this weekend and they had a sign stating that Confessions are every Saturday from 4-4:30pm. I was 17 minutes too late or I would have gone in. Curiosity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home