Does Debbie

Monday, May 15, 2006

Season Finales

It's the most wonderful time of the year... and I'm not talking about Christmas, or even Hanukkah for that matter. It's May Sweeps time! Which means all of the outstanding questions we built up all year watching our favorite shows should be answered. But yet, with one or two episodes left of most of my shows, I am having a hard time believing that the truth is out there. For example...

Grey's Anatomy
Obviously the best show on TV if you have estrogen. Even better than 24 and Lost. But with the season finale tonight focusing on Burke getting shot and Izzie going nuts, are they going to close the loop on Addison and her lawsuit? Remember? Two or three weeks ago she burnt someone's fallopian tubes or something like that, and the husband screamed LAW SUIT. That could end her career, and yet, what happened? Same goes for Meredith's long-lost sister.

LOST
I know, I know, the whole season is one big question. And from the looks of last week's previews, they are finally going to show Walt. I have been wondering where the hell he has been all season. But what about Locke? Are they ever going to let us know how he ended up in a wheel chair? And what about Jin and Sun's baby? And Charlie? Is he still on the show or is he shooting another Lord of the Rings?

24
It drove me crazy that Miles ruined the tape last week. Can't anything ever go how we want it to the first time around? But again, more questions linger? Why did they bring C. Thomas Howell onto the show for one episode? How can CNN cover President Palmer's death, the nerve gas deaths at the mall and at CTU, the highjacked plane, the Russian treaty signed, the attack on the Russian president and Walt's suicide. That seems like a lot in one day frankly.

Desperate Housewives
This just seems absurd to me. I honestly don't understand why Bree's son just doesn't call his gay boyfriend to pick him up "in the middle of nowhere?" They have their driver's licenses. That storyline is just plain stupid.

I think that's enough for now. I'm sure I'll have more questions when I watch the Sopranos which I DVRed from last night.

Ugh, what am I going to watch all summer. DVDs of Prison Break, I guess.

5 Comments:

  • At 8:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
    »

     
  • At 1:52 PM, Blogger Chris said…

    I am so far behind in Prison Break that I hope it can help me through the summer. Alias has a few episodes left, but frankly it's not a priority anymore. I missed some of the early episodes of The Office, which turned out to be a really great show despite my initial skepticism.

    And the reason they brought in C. Tommy H. was probably because he had nothing better going on. Well, he did have the sequel to The Hitcher not too long ago *smirk*

     
  • At 3:00 PM, Blogger Tracy said…

    The Office rules... watching the original British version when there is a lull in programming has given me the fix I need (just as funny, plus dirtier, which I like). Now that I have NetFlix, I can catch up on all the shows I shunned for reality TV. I have season one of 24 coming soon... and have thought of Scrubs, Arrested Development and My Name is Earl. What did one do to fill time before TV???

     
  • At 10:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
    »

     
  • At 2:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home