Does Debbie

Thursday, May 25, 2006

The 'stache

I was walking home from work yesterday when I encountered two men in their late 30's/early 40's. From afar, nothing glared out at me. It was when I get closer that I noticed: they both had moustaches. And I'm not talking about slim goatees, soul patches, or peach fuzz. These men were John Schneider replications. I had heard that the stache was making a comeback, but it was only recently that I have begun to see it in action.

For my father's sake, this is a good thing. At 32 years old, there has not been one single day in my life where I have seen my father without his moustache. There were brief periods where he experimented with beards and goatees, but through it all, his upper lip was hidden. In fact, I honestly don't know if he even has an upper lip.

I have begged my dad to shave for me (gross, that sounded very Fruedian) which never works. I have offered to pay him to see what it looked like. It just bugs me that my father has ALWAYS had a moustache. I even tried telling him he looked so dated and 70'sish, which now holds no value. Shit, I might just have to slip him a rufee and shave him in his sleep.

Anyway, in looking for funny moustaches to post here, I came across these. While not exactly a 'stache, they sure add to our viewing pleasure.






2 Comments:

  • At 2:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
    »

     
  • At 2:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home