Does Debbie

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Things I Learned at the Tribeca Film Festival

Last night, I went to two premieres at the Tribeca Film Festival. I saw an extremely sad movie, Three Days in September, about the Belsan, Russia children's hostage situation in 2004, and an Alec Baldwin dark comedy entitled Mini's First Time.

Here's what I learned:

1. 170 children and almost 200 adults died in the tragedy in Russia
2. Jeff Goldblum is just as tall in person as you'd expect him to be
3. Premieres have gotten cheap- no free food or drinks in either of the premieres
4. The guy from Road Trip and Hustle & Flow is just as weird looking in person
5. It costs less than $20 to get from Lincoln Center to Pace University
6. Only celebrities get to walk on red carpet (although I think it was blue)
7. Kevin Spacey is gay (just kidding, I knew that already)
8. Wes Anderson rocks
9. I am definitely not famous

4 Comments:

  • At 8:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
    »

     
  • At 2:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
    »

     
  • At 10:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
    »

     
  • At 2:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home