Does Debbie

Friday, June 23, 2006

Fun with Playdough

I have always been a fan of Playdough. The smell, the taste, (admit it, you have nibbled on a white morsel) the fun one has squeezing it through your fingers. But what I never realized about Playdough was that it has the uncanny ability to morph into male genitalia.

No, I am not some freak who sits home and plays with Playdough while watching hour upon hour of Robin Byrd or Emanuelle. I was at a friend's bachelorette party last weekend, where in between appetizers and our entree, we had a penis molding contest.

Oh the range. There were blue ones, yellow ones, vein-popping erect ones, and even one with a cock ring (courtesy of a wedding band.) The winner: someone who cleverly added parsley to the lower portion of her Playdough. Guess which one was mine?

When The Man asked if the one I made looked like his, I replied, "no babe, I didn't have enough Playdough." Do I know how to score points or what?



1 Comments:

  • At 10:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home