Does Debbie

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Let Me Vent- Part 2

Maybe it's the week I am having. It is 8:12pm, and I was supposed to be in the Meatpacking District at 7:30pm for my friend Carolyn's dinner. I expected to be 30 minutes late as work has been crazy. However, Mother Nature is being a total bitch. The rain outside is honestly too much to bear. In addition to not being able to catch a taxi, I am wearing a silk skirt and linen jacket, neither of which I have any intention of getting one drop of rain on. Sorry Carolyn- happy birthday!

Which leaves me with you.

It's annoying: while eating my weekly peanut butter and jelly on a whole wheat bagel last Friday (we get free bagels every Friday) I splilled jelly on my new ergonomic keyboard. Fortunately, it landed between F4 and F5, two keys that I can honestly say I never use. Except there is some expanding stickiness on my #5 and #6 keys. And it smells like grapes.

Another annoying thing today: my sandals. Whenever I walk, my toes slide way down past the front edge of the shoes. This should happen in Pay Less Two-Fers, not in suede espedrilles from Banana or Ann Taylor, or somewhere like that.

Anyway, I think I am going to do more work as I am stuck here. Sucks.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
    »

     
  • At 2:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home