Does Debbie

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Second Job

It felt like I was feeding a drug addiction. It was energizing. It was fun. It was Jdating.

NOOOO, things with The Man did not take a turn for the worse, nor am I sneaking around behind his back. Rather, I discovered the perfect second career: Ghost Writer on Jdate.

I happened to be at my friend Donna's apartment. For years she had shunned "The System." But she finally saw the light. The eternal candle, shall I say. She agreed to give it a go. Now Donna has a lot of assets, but wit with a pen is not one of them. Moi, a stellar writer if I may say so myself, offered to craft her profile for her. Talk about a good time.

Within two days of posting her profile, Donna had over 70 emails in her inbox. 70 potential suitors, all loving her profile (and if they only liked her picture, they were good liars.)

Which honestly, leads me to this: If you really suck at writing, and want a little wit and edge to your Online Profile, I am offering to write them. All I ask is 30 minutes of your time to interview you prior to writing. Oh, and a little bit of cash.

Whaddaya think?

1 Comments:

  • At 2:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home