Does Debbie

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

She Said, He Said- Part 2

Does Debbie said:

The two hardest things for a man to find: The G spot and "The One." I know, the latter is just as much a challenge for women. So let's chat more about this. Scott, you were married once. Did you really wake up one morning and think, "Hey, maybe I'll masturbate this morning. And while I am at it, maybe I'll get married too?"

This is something we all struggle with. How do you really know when the person you are dating is the one you are supposed to date forever? Do you just know?

The Devil said:

First of all, I have to challenge your initial premise. I think the two hardest thing for a man to find are "The One" and someone to get us 10-15 more stolen bases on our fantasy baseball team. (If you can do that with ease, you are my idol). As far as the G-spot, I'd like to think I will find it, and if I sense any doubt, I will most certainly ask. Like most me, I wont ask for directions when I am lost driving, but when it comes to that, I'm not spending one second too long driving around not knowing where the fuck I'm going.

Ok. Where was I? Other than slightly aroused because it only takes that much after walking around on a day like today... Oh yeah. "The One" and how do you know. In my opinion, you well never know. Marriage or moving in with each other is a tremendous leap of faith. What's more, it is a choice and it also a decision to make sacrifices.

I was with a happily married man in the elevator yesterday when a very attractive women walked in. When we walked out, I said, "If you stared at her one second longer it would have been a felony." Just yesterday on the way back from the gym some guy - while holding a woman's hand - eyefucked my friend so badly that I think she almost came.

What is my point? It is that anyone who believes that they will not be attracted to others or, in many cases tempted, when they get married is more delusional than people who actually believe that there is only one person out there for them.

My experience has taught me this much. If you are debating whether to make a lifelong commitment to someone, there are three things you should ask yourself. 1) If you are out for dinner, do you still have fun and banter, or are you distracted easily like when my ADD kicks in. 2) On a snowy Saturday afternoon, would I be completely content hanging with this person on the couch; and most importantly 3) Does this person genuinely make you smile. Often. Is it that simple? Maybe.

I will discuss morning masturbation at a future time.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home