Does Debbie

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

We're all Weird

I was browsing one of my favorite blogs, Stephanie Klein's Greek Tragedy, and came across her list of quirks. While not the most original in this forum, I think the content outweighs here...

1) I can only set my alarm to odd numbers. 7:49, 8:01, 8:19, etc.
2) I secretly like the smell of my belly button
3) I hate tomatoes, but love tomato juice and ketchup
4) I can eat chocolate covered fruit, but never fruit deserts with chocolate
5) I always shave my right leg before my left
6) I have eaten cookies for breakfast
7) I must clean up dishes immediately after eating
8) I must unpack immediately when I come back from a trip, even if I get in at 3am
9) I felt bad when I finally put my stuffed animal Rocky in a drawer
10) I have the unique ability to tune people in and out instantaneously
11) My favorite position to sitting Indian Style
12) I type very loud and very fast

3 Comments:

  • At 2:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think we're the same person - except that I shave my left leg first.

     
  • At 10:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
    »

     
  • At 2:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home