Does Debbie

Friday, July 28, 2006

I Couldn't Refuse

Not that I have forgotten about The Man, but I need to get back out there again (hopefully it's like riding a horse, I mean, a bike.) Enter: jdate. Ironically, for all my vicarously jdating for my friends and family, I hate the site. But regardless, it is another way to meet people, and I can't spend my Saturday nights blogging.

So, three days in and no one has caught my eye. Except for this guy. This one was too funny not to share with you. These are the guys two pictures. Notice anything?



3 Comments:

  • At 5:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    JDate isnt the answer, chatting with your anonymos blog friend is far more fun....Rest assured I do not have the problem of the man in the picture.

     
  • At 6:11 PM, Blogger Chris said…

    He's got black stuff all over his face. He may be in the witness protection program, and therefore not a trustworthy individual.

    Did I win teh prize?

     
  • At 11:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dear Does Debbie,

    I respectfully request you to remove my pictures from your blog. If you must know, the reason I posted those pictures is that some women don't care if you lose your hair at my age, but still want to know what the genes look like with full hair at younger ages. It's an evolutionary psychology impulse. And I resent the other commentary that this is a problem. If anything, "male pattern baldness" is an indication of normal testosterone levels which translates into a better all around chemistry with a woman.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home