Does Debbie

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Let's Meet in LA

To know me is to know that I love Matthew McConoughey. Yes, I know. Gay, Gay Matthew McConaughey if you read between the lines in Page Six or on the gossip blogs. You also might know that I love Eric Bana. Gorgeous Israeli Secret Agent Eric Bana (I am aware that was only a role, but don't ruin this one for me.) The problem with both of these men: not available. Matthew- not available to women. Eric- not available to anyone.

Which means it is time for someone new. And there is no perfect time to embark on my latest celebrity crush than the day before I fly to LA for a friend's wedding. It so happens that while I have rehearsal dinner Friday and the wedding Saturday, I am as wide open as Paris Hilton on Thursday. Perfect for a blind date!

Luke Wilson immediately comes to mind: southern values, funny, a royal tenenbaum. He's in my age range. I know, he's not Jewish, but I can see him fitting in at my family's Passover Seder. I bet he would make finding the Afikoman fun!

Now, I just need to find someone who knows him. Any thoughts?

1 Comments:

  • At 2:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home