Does Debbie

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Middle East Vacation?

It's all over the news: 25,000 Americans are currently in Lebanon, and the United States is trying to help them evacuate. It seems like a ferry to Cyprus is the way to go. However, I can't get past the obvious here: there are 25,000 Americans IN Lebanon, and a good portion of these people are VACATIONING. How in the world does that happen?

"Honey, we haven't picked our summer vacation this year."

"I know, dear. What do you think about Spain or Greece? Or, what about Lebanon?"a

"Yes, Lebanon it is. There is something so magical about that Middle East country."

Anyway, I wish safe travels to all.

More to come later on a completely unrelated topic.


2 Comments:

  • At 10:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
    »

     
  • At 2:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home