Does Debbie

Monday, July 31, 2006

Questions for the Afternoon

1) Why do I get annoyed when someone tells me they are proud of me? Does anyone else find the word "proud" condescending?

2) Why does hair grow on our toes, but not really on the tops of our feet?

3) Did anyone else see Little Miss Sunshine this weekend? If not, go see it tonight, it's great.

4) Who is my anonymous male commenter?

5) Where is a great place to live in the city besides the East 20's/30's, where I've been for over 10 years. And while I'm asking questions, does anyone know of any apartments?

6) How can Tori Spelling only get .16% inheritance?


2 Comments:

  • At 3:44 PM, Blogger Tracy said…

    "Proud" should be left for use by parents and grandparents only. Friends should be "amazed", "inspired", "awed" by your accomplishments.

    And I almost offered up my apartment before the move, but didn't think you wanted to leave your location since it's so close to your job. The UWS is great, but just come to the Slope. Everyone is doing it...

     
  • At 4:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hmmm, who am, while that is an existential question that has plagued the ages I will provide the following hints....we have met on a few occassions, but not recently and I do not expect to have been rememberd; I have been a semi-avid reader of your blog and only felt the need to comment after your the fool made the mistakes he made; I have an entertaining day job, but of course that is merely my perspective; and if I may be so bold to comment on another post of yours tribeca is the best part. Of course it is not fair to not reveal more at this point, but it will give you and your readers a chance to have some fun. Most importantly, I have always found you quite cute....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home