Does Debbie

Monday, August 28, 2006

Another Crappy Mood

I'm in another bad mood. And what happens when this mood occurs: I use the F word. Honestly, I think saying "fuck you" is the worst thing you can say to someone. It's dirty. Yet, when my foul mood takes over, everything fucking sucks, and everyone can go fuck themselves.

Not that you care, but I am in this mood for several reasons:

1) Inept people at work (not you, Knuckles, if you're reading this)
2) Mrs. Logan, the President's wife, didn't win the Emmy last night
3) All I want to do is go to the US Open on my birthday, at night, and for some odd reason, I am having a hard time getting my hands on tickets
4) My sister and I are fighting
5) I'm broke
6) It is still fucking raining out
7) Tara Reid wasn't let into Hyde last night


1 Comments:

  • At 11:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    wouldn't it be nice if Mr. Anon could just write something and cheer you up?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home