Does Debbie

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Bye Bye Mr. Anon

I guess asking the masses what to do is an effective tactic. It's kind of like truth serum. Mr. Anonymous did respond to me, and fessed up that we met Halloween '04. He named the place, so there was truth to that, but I have no recollection of our encounter. I remember exactly what I was wearing that night (ice skating outfit), who I was with (Shira) and what time (late.) I also know I was sober as I was not feeling well. But I don't remember Mr. Anon, so he must not have made that lasting of an impression, unfortunately.

Also, I am intrigued by someone else at the moment, who is very honest and truthful and looks his age. And we met in a more respectable place, ahem, jdate. So for now, I must bid Mr. Anon adieu.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good move dear. Now perhaps you can get back to focusing on work!

     
  • At 10:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    did you at least sleep with Mr. Anon first?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home