Does Debbie

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Houston, We've Made Contact

I know, I know. I owe you all an update. My loyal DD readers are wondering what has happened with Mr. Anon, especially after he left the alibi email the other day.

So, I wrote to him, which evolved into a day of extensive Gmail chatting. Blame it on a slow day at work and a bad stomachache that prevented me from leaving my office. The good news: I got some goods. I now know Mr. A's first name, age, where he grew up, colleges and universities attended, prior work experience, past relationship status, favorite movies, and clothing. I know that he likes Onion bagels from H&H. Oh, and I got a picture, from the lips down.

The bad news: I don't know where we met, who sent him my blog, and what his face looks like. "In time," he says. "You just got out of a relationship." Whatever. I think he should step up to the plate and fess up. Your thoughts?

Oh, and a caveat to Mr. Anon and any other potential suitors in my life: I do adhere to doctor/patient confidentiality privileges once we get past the first date. Which is why I never really talked about The Man in prior blogs, and don't have the intention of revealing details of any future partners. Just wanted to make sure you read the fine print.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You go girl! But I think Mr. Anon should step up to the plate. Why the secrets?

     
  • At 1:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    so if you have a new The Man one day, have you decided what to call him? I think you should consider: The Dude, The Guy, l'Homme. Of course you could institute a rule that any man you are in a relationship with becomes the generic The Man, regardless of how many past The Man's there were. Number the The Man's is ludicrous, because even the last The Man could not technically be called The Man #1. because i am sure you have had previous boyfriends to him. Anyway, just something to think about....

     
  • At 12:27 PM, Blogger Chris said…

    You can't call him The Dude. That's reserved for the Big Lebowski, and no one else.

    Don't try to rush things, it's more fun if it's drawn out a bit. But not too far, hopefully you get the info and head shot in a few weeks.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home