Does Debbie

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

What I'm Thinking About

The fact that Matt Leinart just impregnated a college basketball player, and they are actually going to raise this kid. Wasn't he sleeping with Paris Hilton last month? Who is this new woman and why in the hell would anyone choose to have a baby at age 20?!

The fact that Andre Agassi made it to Round 2 of the US Open. He had tears in his eyes when he served to win Round 1. But what I found very disturbing was his lack of chest hair. I can't imagine that he would wax that sweater of his. Ouch. Did he laser remove it?

The fact that Jessica Simpson is supposedly dating John Mayer. Their kids would have big hair, big eyes, big boobs and big lips (wait, I take that back. Her lips are fake.)

The fact that I scored Club seats (thank you AOL) to the US Open on Monday. Happy birthday to me.

The fact that I am going to Greece in 9 days!!

The fact that my male friend, who shall remain nameless, actually wanted me to ask other women about their pubes. He "claims" he is doing a short film about this. Hmmm, sounds fishy, no pun intended.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Club seats on your bday, congrats. Just hope this damm rain stops. Hope 33 starts better than 32 ended Deb.

    Definitely does sound fishy to ask your friends about it...then again, seems to be that its a moot questions because every girl either loves the brazilian or stripe look. Carrie Bradshaw and the rest have had a profound impact in so many ways.

    As for the combo, even if the kid has the reddest neck around, he/she will be one hell of a mediocre musician.

     
  • At 5:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i am doing a short film/mockumentary about this!! i would appreciate if your women readers posted their status along with their age. they can remain anonymous...one of my female friends, who shall remain nameless, said "bush is back" when i asked her about this.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home