Does Debbie

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Reflections of 32

Another year has come and gone, and in keeping with the tradition of years' past, I found another gray hair on my birthday. Its amazing that 364 days will pass sans gray, and yet on September 4th, one decides to rear its ugly head. Or shall I say rear its hair. I should note, however, that this gray hair was not on my head (and NO, it was not down there, thank god) but rather slightly below my dark brown eyebrows. Weird.

So as I have mentioned once or twice, yesterday was my birthday. Me and Beyonce. But Steve Irwin died which is sad for us and the crocodiles. And turning 33 resulted in a reflection of 32. So what exactly did I accomplish?

1. I got a raise- about $32 per paycheck (woo hoo! and boy did I make a numerical error originally with this one)
2. I learned about what I want in a man, what I don't, and what I am unsure about.
3. I outgrew my apartment.
4. I outgrew my jeans, but they now fit again.
5. I made a few friends. I lost one.
6. I became a better poker player.

I'm sure there is more, but I just can't stop looking at the pictures of Suri Cruise. She actually looks like her parents, so I am thinking she might exist. Although, I have seen Photoshop do wonders. Her hair is a little creepy. In case you haven't seen them yet, here they are.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:13 PM, Blogger Chris said…

    You're a much braver soul than I. The list I'd put together for the past year of my life would be depressingly short, and depressingly depressing.

    And don't worry about how often you post. No pressure to keep us enthralled every day, we'll be here to read it whenever you feel like writing it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home