Does Debbie

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Another Milestone

GOD DAMN IT. I just wrote a very long post celebrating my 200th posting and the fucking thing got erased. I had a Top 10 Things About Having a Blog, and Worst 10 Things About Having a Blog, but I have no desire, or ability to recreate it. So onto another topic. Halloween.

Yes, I am 33 years old, and I still look forward to Halloween like a 16 year old jonesing for a blowjob. But with the excitement comes the added pressure to deliver in the costume department. As you loyal readers know, last year The Man/The Fool and I dressed as Katie Holmes (preggers) and Tom Cruise. We had custom-made t-shirts, Scientology books, sunglasses, the works. For a little while I even had Herpes on my lip, although people kept telling me my lipstick smeared so that wasn't as successful as I had hoped.

In prior years, I stood strong with my costumes: Figure Skater, Lunch Lady (in tow with 2 other friends,) Gym Class from the '80s. I won contests. But now, with Halloween two weeks away, I'm beginning to panic.

The Date and I might go out that night, which means couples costumes are a possibility. But these must be very original or they tend to fall into the gay or cheesy department. Here's what we have so far:

1. Capote and Harper Lee
2. TBD
3. TBD

Help.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:52 PM, Blogger Tracy said…

    How about Paris and Nicole? That would be good! The Olsen twins? Obviously I want The Date to dress like a woman, and I'm all over the pop culture references...

     
  • At 7:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    1) the "Droogs" from A Clockwork Orange (although there's only 2 of you and there should really be 4)

    2) the 3 Stooges (again, there's only 2 of you and there should really be 3, but that just adds to the hilarity)

    3) Bill & Hillary Clinton (or Bill & Monica, but then you'd have to walk around with cum on your lips all night, and that might not be something you'd be into)

    4) Jim & Tammy Faye Bakker (just think of the possibilities with the makeup!)

    5) Bart & Lisa, Marge & Homer... blah, blah, blah

    6) Kyle & Mr.Hankey (please tell me you watch South Park)

    i can come up with more if none of those tickle your sphincter.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home