Does Debbie

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Halloween Recap

Today is actually Halloween, and I am so over it. I was invited to a party at ONE tonight, with mandatory costumes, and I refuse to go because I can't wear my damn costume one day more.

It started Thursday afternoon with my company's annual Halloween party. Nothing screams "Promote me!!" like seeing me dressed as a Candy Corn. Although numerous co-workers felt I should have won the prize in my costume, it went to a pair of pants. Literally.



Next up was Friday night, a loft party in Tribeca. We were greeted at the door by midgets dressed at Oompa Lumpas throwing us shots. The left wing liberal in me felt very uncomfortable exploiting those vertically challenged. The alcohol in me got over it.

Last up was Saturday night, my third night dressed as a damn Candy Corn. Had it not been so original and conversation-provoking, I would have tossed it. And the best part of the night, making friends with Sugar Daddy and M&Ms.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home