Does Debbie

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Last Night's Dream

In my dream last night, one of my best friends from high school had died. We had been out of touch for a while, and I was told of her death well past its occurrance. In reality, we really have fallen out of touch. She lives in Ithica with her girlfriend, and travels the country selling her very successful line of clothing DITC (dykes in the city.)

I have to laugh, though. When sharing this dream with someone, their immediate reaction was that perhaps I am killing off my inner lesbian. Perhaps I really have curiosity or interest, and am suppressing it. I wish.

I would probably have fewer relationship issues...

3 Comments:

  • At 11:25 AM, Blogger Chris said…

    Bisexualism: It's not aberrant behavior, it's simply fewer restrictions on potential love interests with the possibility of doubling your wardrobe.

     
  • At 1:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm not a dream therapist, but maybe your dream symbolizes the death of your friendship with her/severing of ties.

     
  • At 3:31 PM, Blogger Paige Jennifer said…

    Dreams aren't meant to be understood. Sort of like men. Oh heck, and women for that matter.

    As for my dislike of all things Baltimore...apologize if I offended. Yes Donnas is a cool coffee dive. And Bicycle is delicious. But just about every neighborhood we visited was in need of up some serious gentrification. Those silly "Believe" banners were icing on the cake.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home