Does Debbie

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

A Scene for My Screenplay

Man: "Baby, I want you. Fuck, why does this keep happening."
Woman: "Don't worry about it. It's totally normal. It's probably just the stupid condoms."
Man: "Let's try again."
Woman: "Nah. Not in the mood. How about mutual masturbation?"
Man: "Seriously?"
Woman: "Yes"
Man: "Can I come in your hand?"
Woman: "If you really want to."
Man: (Finishing...) "Ahhhh... Oops."
Woman: "Crap. It went all over my sheets. (tries to finish but is having a hard time concentrating)
Man: (Notices that Woman is focused on something else and starts hysterical laughing)
Woman: What?? Why are you laughing? I'm trying to finish here."
Man: "I know you are, babe. But I know that what is running through your head is that now you have to wash your sheets. And all you would rather do is grab a towel. You can't concentrate."
Woman: "You're good. I keep thinking that now I have to stay home tonight and do laundry. Which is good as I haven't washed my sheets in two weeks. Wait, do I need to wash my gym clothes too?"
Man: "You're not going to be able to finish, are you?"
Woman: "Yes. I'll do it now. But go get a wet towel, would ya? Ahhhhh....."

4 Comments:

  • At 5:58 AM, Blogger SaM-GiRL said…

    LOL!!! Very cute!! Its tough being a woman, why cant men be bothered by shit like that?

     
  • At 8:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i could self-gratify in a room full of people, while watching The Three Stooges, while talking to my mom at an old-folks home! god bless the fact that i'm a man. ahhhhh... just rubbed one out while i was typing this;-)

     
  • At 7:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    so he came in your hand?

     
  • At 1:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ^BWAhahahah. that's good stuff!
    *ejaculates*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home