Does Debbie

Thursday, November 02, 2006

A Day for Lists

Just one of those days...

Things I Currently Love
1) The word "aforementioned"
2) The day after Elections when those damn ads stop running
3) The smell of fall
4) That Flava Flav is having a 7th kid at 47. By the time he hits 60, he'll have a full basketball game
5) Having no one to comment on my dinner of Ben & Jerrys Half-Baked Frozen Yogurt and wine
6) Surprises
7) The Ravens are 5-2
8) Knowing that Ryan was cheating on Reese two years ago
9) My new alarm clock that wakes me up with the time, date, weather, and radio
10) Planning my next vacation. I'm thinking scuba...

2 Comments:

  • At 1:31 PM, Blogger Paige Jennifer said…

    As I stumbled into my building last night, I turned to the doorman and said, "I just LOVE the smell of wood burning fireplaces on a crisp fall evening." Pottery Barn should make that their new room fragrance.

     
  • At 4:15 PM, Blogger Does Debbie said…

    Elizabeth, I have a friend who works at Us Weekly.. reliable? I think so as she also told me about Brangelina months before that one happened.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home