Does Debbie

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Second Life

What a day! I saw my friend Franke's new house, looking at diamond jewelry, went to Studio 54, lost a few hands of blackjack, and test drove a new Nissan. All without leaving my office.

Yes, the latest and greatest in Internet social networking has arrived, Second Life. In this virtual world, you create a character (dress it and all) and explore. There are things to buy, houses to build, friends to make. If you hate your life in the real world, try again in Second Life.

And if you make it to Second Life, come find me to say hello. My name is Mackenzie Maroon, a name by choice. And yes, my ass is smaller in Second Life.

(I know, I have been sharing a few websites lately. It's part of my job, honestly.)

3 Comments:

  • At 7:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Were my responses intentionally deleted? I thought we had a good conversation developing.

     
  • At 7:23 PM, Blogger Does Debbie said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 7:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Bummer... 'Second Life' does not work with my video card. I shall continue with my first life until a much needed computer upgrade occurs.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home