Does Debbie

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Thankful

Three years ago, I was thankful for an upcoming vacation to Club Med Turks. Two years ago, I was thankful for Glaxo Smithkline. Last year, I was thankful to have made it past the third date with someone.

November, 2006. Another year, another day to count my blessings, or at least one of them.

I'm thankful that I only find a gray hair every 75 days or so.
I'm thankful that my mom has a job interview (from me.) She already has a husband (from me) so I am going for the 100% heaven guarantee.
I'm thankful that my sister still lives in NYC and hopefully she will remain here forever.
I'm thankful that my youngest sister is considering going to Syracuse!
I'm thankful that I have no debt.
I'm thankful that men still like me. Or at least one of them does. Ok, maybe two.
I'm thankful that Britney dumped K-Fed.
I'm thankful that PinkBerry opened in NYC on W. 32nd street.
I'm thankful that the Democrats are in power.
I'm thankful for my co-workers.
I'm thankful for eyebrow threading.
I'm thankful for you. Happy Thanksgiving. Happy and Healthy!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:25 PM, Blogger Tracy said…

    I'm thankful about Britney, too. And lucky you with no debt!!! That's a great thing.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home