Does Debbie

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Dear The Date

Dear The Date,

Since you never responded to my phone calls and texts a few weeks ago, I thought I would write you here. Actually, I am assuming you won't read this, and these words will better benefit my loyal readers. Regardless, I'll proceed.

I must admit that I was rather shocked that you chose to just stop calling me after dating for almost four months. Even the largest of all assholes would at least leave a post-it note on my forehead. I know you liked me a lot, and I struggled along the way. But I was never intentionally mean or hurtful to you. I really tried to let my walls down, and let you in, but I guess it might have been too late for you. But ignoring me is infantile. Although I should thank you for providing fodder for a story.

I hope you find what you are looking for. You were a great guy with a lot to offer (your exit strategy leaves less to be desired at the moment); we just weren't right for each other.

-Debbie


1 Comments:

  • At 3:34 PM, Blogger Chris said…

    Are you kidding???

    Guys like that help me look like a sweet, romantic gentleman.

    I'm sorry chica. He might be lying in a ditch somewhere or is being held hostage and can't TXT back because they cut off his fingers.

    Or if that's not the case, let's hope it happens to him soon.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home