Does Debbie

Friday, December 01, 2006

Sorry

Blogging has fallen to the bottom of the list this week, sorry. You might wonder what in my life could more more important than entertaining you, so I'll share:

- We had a department outing at Dave and Buster's yesterday. 3 hours playing skee-ball, trivia and assorted video games for free, rocks!
- A compliment on my blog from one of my closest friends (who happens to be a professional writer) led to my signing up for a writing workshop tomorrow. However, I needed a solid chick-lit idea, so I spent many an hour drafting a kick-ass concept.
- Not sleeping, or I would not have used the phrases "rock" and "kick-ass"
- Trying to find a pair of Size 7 Chestnut UGGs in stock (Nordstroms, sending them to me in mid-January is slightly unacceptable)
- Convincing myself that I am not too old or cool for Uggs
- Watching episodes of "I Shouldn't Be Alive." I have not thrown up since 8th grade, swear, and yet I practically lost it during the episode where three hikers try to summit Mt. McKinley in Alaska. This show should really be called "I Shouldn't Be Alive Because I Do Dumbass Things in Nature."

Anyway, happy Friday and a good weekend to all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home