Does Debbie

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Another Suitor

I don't want my blog to evolve into my dating diary, but as of late, I have gotten some incredibly interesting emails from potentail online suitors. Here's another good one:

Dear Debbie,

To be upbeat is a wonderful trait
Leaning forward at your best
The way you express it on your page
Head and shoulders above the rest.

My heart is open for you and yours
I'll hope to hear but will not plead
If we hit it off you'll know I'm yours
When the U-boat book I'll read.

-XX from Philly

Love the originality. But not looking to date a 44-year old in Philly.

4 Comments:

  • At 1:39 PM, Blogger Paige Jennifer said…

    Wait, am I the only person that doesn't understand the last sentence?

     
  • At 3:54 PM, Blogger Does Debbie said…

    I should have clarified... I think I referenced the book Shadow Divers in my profile so he was referring to that.

     
  • At 9:46 AM, Blogger Jessica said…

    I thought he was refering to Shadow Divers!

     
  • At 8:24 PM, Blogger Fabulous Divorcee said…

    Weird. Why men 10+ years older than us, half-bald with over-hary chests, and 500 miles away, will e-mail, I don't understand.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home