Does Debbie

Thursday, March 15, 2007

2/3

My life lives like a Meatloaf song. No, not Paradise by the Dashboard although there have been moments where I did feel like "praying for the end of time so I can end my time with you." However, the song I am currently referring to is Two out of Three Ain't Bad. For those of you at home keeping score:

1. New job
2. 99% approved for new apartment

Woo-hoo. In case you might have forgotten, I have decided to change my life in 2007. I felt very stagnant, having lived in the same neighborhood for almost 12 years, had the same job for almost 4, have been not married for 33 years. It was time for a new me, and I'm 2/3 of the way there.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    so get a boob job and bat a thousand...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home