Does Debbie

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

SO SORRY

I know, I know. I haven't posted since March 28th and I commpletely suck. But I do have some good excuses. Well, I didn't have laptop access for several days, and then I started my new job and was kind of busy the first week (actually, I am still very busy, but felt you all deserved a quick entry. Especially Jen and Sherri, my most loyal readers that are not related to me.) And, I closed on my apartment and moved. So yes, I am busy.

But all is good. I love the new job and apartment, although I slept like shit my first night there. Nothing new on the guy front. I ran into The Man at a party last Saturday night, and he sent me a text at 1:45am asking if I was up. When I asked him the next day what the deal was with the late-night text, he claimed to have a funny story to tell me. Hmmmm. Maybe his story was that he realized what a drastic mistake he made by letting me walk away.

And I am still talking to The Patriot. We went gambling at Mohegan Sun a few weeks ago.

But my writing skills are sucking ass and I just don't have a lot of time for Does Debbie. Give me a few weeks, I promise to share the love again when things settle down.


Hope everything is going well with you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home