Does Debbie

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Contract

I asked my sister if she would give me her new password to Jdate. I was having a slow day at work and thought playing matchmaker would be fun. After all, it worked for mom. However, following the recent Jdate debacle my sister experienced, she doesn't trust me. Bitch. She still thinks I was the one who changed her profile and I still go on record swearing it was not me.

She finally gave it to me, after I had to sign the following:

I,_________________, have agreed to not alter or vandalize Jessica's jdate profile. In the event of this breech of contract, I,_____________________, will lose all future access to this site. Jessica will not be liable for any of her actions taken against Debbie.
This contract will remain in effect until future notice.
Jessica

CC: Rachel Friedman, acting Lawyer

2 Comments:

  • At 2:25 PM, Blogger Chris said…

    You'll lose access to the site? Is that the worst punishment she could come up with? She needs to talk to Sayid for some real torture tips. Like bamboo shoots under the fingernails, or maybe get Jack Bauer to hold a knife to your eye...

    It's entirely possible that I watch too much TV.

     
  • At 4:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It's been 3 days since I gave Debbie the password and she already lost her privelge. The password has been changed...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home