Does Debbie

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Offensive Block

They say that all writers experience "writer's block" from time to time, when they just flat our run out of interesting shit to write about (or is the grammatical correct phrase 'about which to write?') Regardless, I have faced another situation: I have "offensive block."

Back when I started Does Debbie, things were a little different. I was sort of single. No one read this. Especially not my mom. I honestly didn't know that my mom became a reader until she commented that some of my stories were offensive. I'm sure she was referring to my abundant reference to oral sex. Clearly, my mom is deprived in that area of her life... ok, that is way to GROSS of a tangent to even go on.

Where was I? Ah, yes- offending people. I decided not to go down the "blog about work" route for obvious reasons, although occasionally I'll throw in a story now and then (e.g. work circumcision.) So that left me with my love and/or sex life.

I was single on and off for many years, so of course I had dating stories to share. But the man could only take so many of those before I started to offend him. And not to be cheesy, but he is more important than sharing my past romances with you all.

So what does this leave me with? The fucking Olympics, Jessica cheating on Nick with Adam from Maroon 5, and TV. Not bad, for now.... But I will add a link to this poster I see ALL OVER they city: www.talkingheadvibrators.com. This actually records VOICES. The latest in vibrators. Has anyone seen this thing?

1 Comments:

  • At 3:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    maybe you should start a new blog under an anonymous alias and change the names and places to protect the innocent. but don't write about me...:-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home